Preparation for the Exam
- Collect all medical records: they may be faxed or e-mailed to the office prior to your visit (some referring veterinarians may do this directly from their office)
- Bring all medications or a list of any pertinent medications. If you have any X-rays or pertinent images, please bring them to the exam
- If you have an E-collar, bring it with you for every appointment and procedure
- Do not bathe your pet the week of the initial exam
- Please fill out both Client and Patient forms (links below)
- If this is your first visit, please arrive approximately 15-20 minutes prior to your exam so we can process your registration forms and review your records.
- If you have a morning appointment, please do not feed your pet breakfast that morning (Diabetic pets do not need to be fasted)
If you have to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please give us 24 hours notice to avoid a cancellation fee
PLEASE FILL OUT BOTH FORMS BEFORE YOUR VISIT
We accept all major credit cards
- American Express
For payment plans, please visit: www.carecredit.com - we offer a 6 month deferred interest plan through Care Credit. We do not bill.